In February of 2019, we purchased an 84-acre camp in Blue Ridge, VA. formerly known as “Camp Jaycee.” Thanks to our donors, the property now serves as our headquarters for our global relief operations.
This 21-structure facility enables us to run year-round training events, run schools as well as host retreats, and conferences. The CRI Base serves as a staging area for our response gear and relief resources and our administrative offices.
Come visit us! We invite you to attend an event or volunteer at the camp or perhaps even join our staff. We offer on-site housing as well as RV parking. Look below for a few ways you can get involved!
CRI Base Features
- Multipurpose dining/meeting hall for 150 people.
- Full commercial kitchen, walk-in cooler, and freezers.
- Eight dorm style cabins that can house a minimum of 16 guests each.
- A prayer chapel
- Classroom space.
- A horse barn, farm, and livestock area.
- A 60,000 gallon Olympic swimming pool.
- Bonfire area.
- A covered pavilion that can seat 100+.
- Basketball & volleyball court
- Horseshoes pits
- Maintenance shop & several accessory buildings.
- Large pond with a dock and covered pavilion.
- Paddleboats & fishing
- Large wooded areas and extensive hiking trails
- Property adjoins Jefferson National Forest in the Blue Ridge Mts.
- Right off the famous and historic Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Minutes to the Appalachian Trail.
- RV Hook-ups, camping & bathhouse with showers.
For rental inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (910) 557-2744