We are heading back to Ukraine! Crisis Response International is pleased to partner with Y Kyiv & Homes of Hope to build temporary houses for those displaced by war. The recipients of these structures are primarily elderly and/or widows in outlying villages whose current homes are now completely uninhabitable and, in many cases, nonexistent.
The overnight temperatures in and around Kyiv are already dipping into the low 40s. We are looking for teams of 7 that can help build these structures for families before inclement winter weather sets in.
While we’re on the ground, we will be looking into the possibility of future waves and other relief projects as we assess personnel and resources.
- CRI trained responder
- Valid US Passport (expires at least six months from departure date)
- Good health and stamina to handle rigorous physical activity
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- BOLD faith to go into the unknown places
- Covid vaccinations are NOT CURRENTLY REQUIRED
- Overflowing with the Love of God to minister prayer, healing & deliverance