Rapid Train & Deploy
Bring relief and comfort to Floridians affected by Hurricane Ian.
This rapid training event will equip you to meet the unique physical, spiritual, and emotional needs that arise in crisis and disaster. Learn how you can deploy to bring relief in the power of the Holy Spirit.
You will become a certified CRI Responder and have an option to register for deployment to Florida or future deployments upon completing the training.
- Disaster Relief Chaplaincy
- Spiritual and Emotional First-Aid
- Crisis Response Ministry Model
- Deployment Protocol & Relief Operations
- Host: Morningstar Ministries.
- Time and Place: Training will take place at the H.I.M. campus in Fort Mill, SC, on October 8, 2022, from 8 am to 8 pm, with brief breaks for meals. (Location address: 375 Star Light Drive, Fort Mill, SC 29715)
- Cost: The training cost is $69 per person (meals not included but available for purchase on-site).
- Check In: To check room availability and reserve a room at the Heritage Conference Center, please call 877-446-3836.
*Must complete training to deploy. Cannot attend? Take Crisis Response International’s online training here:
The registration link will take you to the venue host registration page
[button color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”jumbo” url=”https://morningstarjournal.com/ian/” text=”Register Now” color_override=”” open_new_tab=”true”
CRI is a 501(c)3, charitable organization that mobilizes emergency relief supplies, volunteer workers, mobile kitchens, medical personnel, chaplains, and clean-up crews to assist people who are suffering in times of crisis and disaster. Since 2007 we have been training individuals and churches to become relief workers and effectively meet the unique spiritual, physical, and emotional needs that arise in urgent times of crisis and disaster. After training, volunteers are screened, credentialed, and eligible for deployment to relief operations worldwide.