Bring a one day, Crisis Response Training to your city.
Are you ready to respond?
Now you can complete CRI’s Crisis Response Training in just one day!
Do you want your congregation prepared to meet the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of victims affected by crisis and disaster?
If so, now is your opportunity to learn how to bring Heaven to earth in very dark times by hosting a one-day Crisis Response Training.
Here are just a few of the benefits you and your congregation will get out of hosting a seminar at your church:
- Learn how to meet the urgent spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of people in crisis in disaster in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Learn ministry skills to assist victims who are suffering from grief, loss, trauma, and PTSD.
- Help church members to prepare their homes and develop a response plan for your church facility.
- Learn how to integrate with local emergency management, work with city officials and first-responders.
- Be part of a team that responds to natural disasters, mass shootings, terrorism, or crisis in faith and not fear.
- Now you can become a certified CRI Responder by completing this one-day training!
This one-day training will introduce your church or missions program to this unique ministry opportunity when crisis strikes near your city.
This will be a catalyst for your church to expand your outreach capabilities as your congregation is introduced to crisis response ministry.
Plus, your congregation will learn how to help your local community in very practical ways during times of disaster.
Crisis Response International is a non-profit disaster relief organization that has trained over 10,000 people to reach the harvest in the midst of crisis since 2007 and has run major relief operations around the globe.
Watch this 2-minute video for a good idea of who we are and what we’re all about!
What to Expect at a Crisis Response Training Event
This power-packed training is facilitated by Sean Malone, CRI Director or a seasoned CRI facilitator and includes a broad overview of some of the core disaster response ministry elements, hands-on exercises, role-playing, simulations, discussion, and personal ministry times. It’s CRI’s heart to see the Body of Christ well-trained, equipped and prepared to mobilize in the power of the Holy Spirit during times of crisis. You do not have to sit idly by during the next disaster.
CRI’s Disaster Response Seminar is designed to introduce you and your congregation (or organization) to the basics of disaster response knowledge and ministry skills CRI’s values the knowledge, values, and ministry skills. The course covers topics such as disaster chaplaincy, crisis ministry, personal preparedness, understanding the urgency of the hour, and how to reach the harvest all around you right now.
Why wait? Apply today and get your church prepared and mobilized!
There’s a place for everyone and your gifts make room for you! We invite you to be the hands, feet, and heart of Christ where laborers are few, and the harvest is ripe!
Please address questions to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!
CRI Training Team